Saturday 5 April 2008

SAKURAドロップス

It's getting warmer here, and flowers has been blooming these few weeks. I'm suppose to wait for tomorrow when I go to Jinhae for cherry blossom to take photos, but I just do not want to waste the opportunity to have some taken in around campus. Plus weather forecast stated tomorrow's chance of raining is rather high. You can really feel spring this time, as seen from the following before and after picture which just 2-3 weeks difference.

Today was probably my lucky day, I took another picture on the same place as the picture above, but hey, the following picture actually has a bird on the branch! When I try to take another close up, there goes the bird, so enjoy this.

Also, I took the following picture for the contrasting colour scheme, blue with pink, yellow with some green. Probably can be my sample test photo next time on image editing.

The following pictures are taken on the main road to the entrance of the university.

When I saw the petals falling off, it was rather nice and pleasant, but my photography skill is not that good with moving objects. When seeing the petals on the ground, it reminds me that this will not last for long. That is why I must go to Jinhae by tomorrow. Ah, and that song by 宇多田ヒカル comes to my mind when I saw this picture.

No comments: