Wednesday 26 March 2008

Welcome Party

Welcome Group Photo

Fellow Malaysians have took the trouble to have a welcome party for newcomer like me on the 15th March 2008, at UIT Building 6th Floor. It was rather eventful, given that the time had been changing from 6pm to 6:30pm and later 7pm, but in the end, I have lost track when the event started.

It was also on the same day of my walking tour to Seomyeon checking out 3 bookstores after seminar on Saturday, which it was also my first presentation as well. I was rushing back trying to be on time, as the tentative time was on 7. But all I heard from some early birds, asking where was the party. Geez, so much for rushing for nothing. All I know it was started rather late, until the security guard had to do a force eviction to get us out of the place.

The food was also on the same trend of switching plan, from 삼겹살, to pizza, and in the end, just fried chicken. Apparently the pizza place was no longer in business, as I was told. Food was rather good, especially the 간장치킨.

We had some foreign students, Ting Ting from China, and 3 Japanese girls, Yunoue Mika, Arima Erina and Natsuaki Kumi. Thank you for everyone who has taken the trouble to have this welcome party. Looking forward to another round of eating.

No comments: