Saturday 29 March 2008

It's Spring!

Near Jurye Lucky Apartment

You can feel that spring is finally here. With flower blooming everywhere, but campus flower is a bit slow. Today, I did my weekend walk to Sasang and the picture above was taken at a street near my dormitory. I was in E-Mart and Homeplus both in Sasang, but I had to take a bus back since it was drizzling and I bought too many food stuff again. It looks like there is some mass rapid transit construction going on at Sasang area. Geez, I forgot to took a picture of the construction site. Anyway, here's another photo of the same area close up, except I didn't notice that road sign was blocking the best view when I took it this morning. Anyhow, If I have any picture taken in campus, I might post it in future post.

Obstructing Road Sign

No comments: