Friday 3 December 2004

Zertifikat Deutsch

Finally, my German test is over. I have yet to know my result for my oral. I hope I can pass my oral. One of my friend happens to peek on the score sheet and discover 16.5 marks for one part. Well, i think that's definately not first part coz it's max 15 marks for that. So it's either second or third part which each part has maximum of 30. Even with that, 16.5 out of 30 is so few! I need a minimum of 45 out of 75 to pass. Looks like it's pretty far fetched. About my written test, well at least I managed to get pass. But if I do fail oral, that will be the end of the story. A lot of candidate is not having good score for Brief. Nope, that is not your under garment, nor it's something short. It's the letter writing, which four candidates failed to proceed for oral exam just because of the Brief. One of them, her Brief is too brief (short). I really hope I can pass for this exam, coz the fees for next sememster for the same course has increase, and it now cost RM1800, excluding the textbook, workbook and cassettes. Speaking of cassettes, they should ditched the cassette once and for all and start providing CDs instead. Well, I have yet to send my Germany penpals Christamas card, which one of them I initially want to send her birthday card-cum-Christmas card, which I think is too late. I think I better start writing, coz by next week, it's gonna be those type of week which I hate and another more week to go. To those of you who knows why, I hope I can end this fast. Til now I'm still pretty clueless each time I'm there. Someone told me it's an opportunity to learn, but I find it the days are so long plus the location of the washroom is made so inconvenient, that I have to go through two security-locked door, which I don't have an access card. I've been restricting myself my visit to the washroom and I really miss my place in office which offers easy access to the toilet. Finally, I hope I can survive there for another two weeks and praying harder not to be placed there again there after.

3 comments:

TV Man said...

Hang in there man, the goverment can't carry the test on those alien lizards forever... You be out of there before anyone can say godzilla

TV Man said...

Hang in there man, the goverment can't carry the test on those alien lizards forever... You be out of there before anyone can say godzilla

unseasongirl said...

Wenn du deine Deutschkenntnisse verbessern willst ,
komm auf der http://www.zdeutsch.com