Thursday 25 November 2004

Tak bermaya

Feeling totally lethargic today and look pale and ill. Not feeling so well and I suspect influenza is to be blamed. Worse is there is a tight timeframe project on going, I'm having class in downtown today and my Zertifikat Deutsch is around the corner. Hmm... that reminds me to apply for leave on exam day on the 29 Nov and 3 Dec. Anyone has tips on how to survive on such event, do drop me a comment or so. Just want to keep this blog updated and on going. Also, do give some comments what you guys who like to know if I happened to come across such information. By the way, as a reminder of the previous post. For those who still have my stuff with them, do return it. Don't tell me your pet ate my stuff which is virtually impossible, coz most of it is Compact Disc. Unless pets have enzyme that can digest/break down polycarbonate.

1 comment:

horngjau said...

okay dun worry... ur jimmy newtron is definitely wif me... hehe... will pass to u later