Thursday 18 November 2004

Gimme Gimme Gimme What I Want!

Up til lately, I figure out that some of my stuff is gone missing. So, I do some stock checking. Voila, all my missing stuff is actually with 3rd Party (hmm.. should stop using this term, too much related to work).

People, I hereby announce and pledge everyone of you who still have my stuff with them, could you kindly return it to their respective owners. "Action" will be taken for those who refuse to do so.

I manage to caught some of them and to my surprise, one of them is already in Singapore. Geez, should have alerted that person earlier coz now I have to wait til that person is back in the country to hand over the missing goods.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to be mean, but just as a precaution measure to counter the "Out of sight, out of mind" syndrome, which my stuff will most likely end up in the dumpster as time goes by. Names are changed/neutralised to protect privacy of that person.

1 comment:

Jian said...

dude..u can count me out..steady ppl like myself will always borrow things from u..yea u got it..borrow..which if u happen to look up the dictionary..means "to obtain or receive (something) on loan with the promise or understanding of returning it or its equivalent.." and u know me well..i practice this..