Friday 29 October 2004

Kontaktaufnahme

Since I'm going for my Zertifikat Deutsch end of November, part 1 of the Mündliche Prüfung would be this introduce oneself part. For those of you who can comprehend German, you are lucky to know more about me as the following would be my script (yes, most likely I'm going to memorise this to sail through this part).
Guten Tag. Ich heiße Tan H.Y. und bin dreiundzwanzig Jahre alt. Kuala Lumpur ist mein Geburtsort, aber jetzt lebe ich in Petaling Jaya in einem fünfstöckigen Wohnblock bei meinen Eltern. Mein Haus ist im dritten Stöck und hat eine Balkon. Ich habe zwei Geschwister, einen Brüder und eine Schwester. Ich interesiere mich für Music, ins Kino gehen, fernsehen und Zeichentrickfilm, besonders japanische Zeichentrickfilm. Ich ...
If I were to pump in more ich, it would look so dull and uninteresting ... looks like I better plan ahead before meine Note ist nicht so gut !

No comments: