Thursday 6 November 2008

Where was I? (1) - PIFF

It's now or never. That is what I have in mind. I decided to do short post instead of long, so that I can update on my progress here in Korea. Most likely be more picture and short caption, and order might not follow actual timeline of event.

First up, I was at Pusan International Film Festival. I have chose to watch World Premiere of Japanese film Happy Flight (ハッピーフライト) at Busan Yachting Centre on 6 Oct 2008. The director, leading actor and actress were there as well. Dual subtitles with English on the bottom horizontally, Korean on the right vertically. It was an entertaining film, much of our delight that it was showing way ahead of Japan. Ticket cost ₩5000.

Film was about an eventful flight from Japan to Hawaii. Director 矢口史靖 Yaguchi Shinobu (standing on the left on the following picture), is famous for films like Swing Girls and Waterboys. Also present was actor 田辺誠一 Tanabe Seiichi (in suit), and actress 綾瀬はるか Ayase Haruka (in 韓服).

1 comment:

lastangel2411 said...

sounds interesting~
too bad we missed it =(

thanks for everything!
all the best in Busan~
take care ;)