Saturday 22 January 2005

Errata

Finally, the yearbook is safe and sound with me. First thing to look for, is my little photo. To my surprise, it printed there that I'm from Subang Jaya. OMG, since when I'm from Subang Jaya? To make it clear once and for all, I'm currently risiding in Petaling Jaya, and never have been staying in Subang Jaya. Another misconception of Petaling Jaya, I'm staying in section 4, not SS4. Quite a number of people I met only think PJ address must be of SS something. Typical question someone might ask
A: Which part of PJ are you staying? B: PJ Old Town A: Section? B: 4 A: Oh, SS4, it's that near Kelana Jaya? B: Look, section 4 is not equals to SS4 A: Is that so? Then where is this section 4 that you mentioned? B: Specifically, it's on south-eastern of PJ, near to the border of KL/PJ, somewhere near Old Klang Road. A: Old Klang Road? Wow, that's quite far! B: Well, not actually....
Usually I really need to explain a lot to get them believe that such place does exist. The common way to explain it, I'll say it's near Gasing Hill. Gasing Hill is so near my place, I usually walk up to the hill. They usually get the rough idea. It helps to explain that Assunta Hospital is situated in PJ Old Town. Oh, for those who are interested to know about PJ Old Town, it's actually featured on Encyclopaedia of Malaysia and the latest issue of Heritage Asia [Focus on Selangor, Dec 2004-Feb 2005] .

No comments: