Sunday 16 January 2011

Busan Subway Map v4

It's been awhile since I update this blog. There has been a lot of changes on the subway map since I last uploaded it. Busan Subway Line 4 and Busan-Gimhae LRT are scheduled to be open around March/April 2011. Line 4 has now been set with blue, so I have to re-colour the LRT line to purple. Line 4 station name has been officially announced earlier, although there is still on going request for retaining the actual place name of Bansong, I will use the earlier announced station names and update accordingly when there is newer announcement.

The LRT line station name, especially for Hanja and English name are not the official name given, but my guess that is how it would be named later judging from various sources online. Also, no news on the official colour for LRT line, and blue has been taken over by Line 4, so without confusing anyone looking at it, I will set it as purple for the moment.

Also, as part of the renaming of station name for Line 1, all stations with the word 동 will be streamlined without it and so are those with the word 앞. Since Line 1 extension all the way to Dadaepo is announced, I have added those in, but since no station name was announced yet (other than the potential location for station), I will leave it as it is for this version. Most likely we will be seeing the station of 장림, but I am not very sure how would they named those sharing the same area or road name, and there is nothing prominent but apartment nearby.

No comments: